Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Recent Events Have Left Me at a Loss for Words

But not those at Punk Torah. (Please check out their blog)
Norway, Amy Winehouse and My Guinea Pig: Why G-d Really Sucks Sometimes

I am grateful that there were no local Guinea Pigs harmed or who met their end in the writing of this post. That said, it has still been a hard time to be an adult in this world lately, both locally and globally. I am making an effort to manage much of the crapfest without making the other individuals under my roof also wade about in it.  My roof currently shelters a fistful of young women having a sweet summer and as summer ends too soon there is just no need, ya know?

So, I send my condolences to Mr. Bacon Sandwich,  to Amy's family, to the many in Norway, and to those closer to home - I am holding you in my thoughts and in my heart. And to those who are being supportive of me, either through your easy sweetness or thoughtful efforts - thanks. I really appreciate the good you put into this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment